Monday, January 11, 2010

Bloody Mess

Within 48 hrs of being in Edinburgh, I somehow managed to find my way into a Scottish ambulance. You see, most Scottish seem to ignore the ice on the pavement and continue to throw their beer bottles and broken glass along the pathway. This unfortunately leads to minor, if not major, injuries. My friend Adam, from Hungary, slipped on the ice along the alleyway from the club that played similar beats to GirlTalk, buta bit better, and fell onto broken glass. His hand was cut up and yet he managed to walk my friend Amy and I nearly a mile or so back to our place. Along the way, he stopped at an ambulance and asked for assistance, they let us onto the vehicle and Amy and I sat there as if we were on Grey's Anatomy. We even ended up getting a free lift from the Scottish ambulance to our own flat. Free health care in the UK is convenient at most times.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you got the photos cause I only got a few shit mobile image from the ward.
    your documentary project got a fly'n start here :D

    ReplyDelete